We will contribute to our customers and the society by offering unique solutions and products with our partners.
- Mar. 1979 Graduated the communications engineering department of Osaka University.
- Apr. 1979 Entered DENSO. Developed the barcode reader system that supports “TOYOTA KANBAN” manufacturing method.
- Feb. 1982 Invested System Engineering Service, Inc.(SES) and contributed the growth of SES.
- Jun. 1987 assume office as a Board of directors.
- Developed a lot of computer systems for local company, local government.
- A leader of developing team. Works for bank, security, insurance, manufacturing, distribution, electric power companies still now.
- Assume office as a director of software division, managing director, senior managing director.
- Jun. 2002 Assume office as president.
- Sep. 2005 Resign president because SES had been acquired. Take office as an adviser.
- Oct. 2005 Resign Advisor.
- Jan. 2006 Established Bizuniq, Inc. and assume office as a CEO of Bizuniq, Inc.
© 2019 Bizuniq, Inc. All Rights Reserved.